Repatriation into the UK or returning to another country
At Miles & Daughters Funeral Directors we understand the difficulties families face when repatriating their loved ones back to their homeland. We are here to help and guide during the repatriation process, to care for your loved one and help manage the legal documentation and transport arrangements. We will be competitive on price and can assure you there will be no compromise on the quality of our care and service.
We have a qualified team with vast experience in international repatriation from any part of the UK to all parts of the world. They are experienced in supporting different customs and ethnic traditions. Our modern and welcoming funeral homes have the appropriate facilities to accommodate the needs and procedures that may be requested, including embalming and washing facilities which are available for all religions.
If you need to speak to a member of our team, we are contactable by the phone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Repatriation Services FAQs
Our service includes:
- Full international repatriation to and from any country in the world
- Personal service from one of our experienced funeral arrangers with contact via telephone, email and video calls as required
- Advice on all documentation and coffin requirements for UK authorities, all embassies and consulates and all major airlines
- A documentation delivery service to embassies and consulates in the UK
- Advice on the specific requirements for the required destination
- Translation services for official documents and alleviation of language problems associated with probate
- Freight booking services and airway bill
- Repatriation conveyance throughout the UK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A wide range of coffins and caskets suitable for international repatriation and conforming to international shipping regulations
- A range of ashes urns suitable for international transit
- Embalming services and official certification appropriate for all destinations
- Respectful and dignified care of your loved one at all times while within our care
For further help and advice regarding our repatriation services visit:Download our useful guide and pricelist
We offer a wide range of coffins, from picture coffins, wooden, wicker, wool and cardboard coffins to caskets.
Funeral prices vary depending on the type of ceremony you would like for your loved one. There are many options to choose from to make it unique and special.
It is now really easy to plan ahead, making a huge difference by easing the burden on your family when the time comes, so they can focus on the arrangements.
Miles & Daughters Funeral Directors can assist you in every step of the funeral so please don’t hesitate to ask us about any aspects or queries you may have.